ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY POLICY
MFG Chemical, Inc. is committed to the health, safety and security of our employees, as well as minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment where we work.
In order to meet this commitment, we will implement the ChemStewards EHS&S program.
The five Core Principles of the ChemStewards program covers:
- Communication of EHS&S matters with our stakeholders
- Product Stewardship
- Incorporating EHS&S in our planning and operations
- Employee Training
- Reducing our impact on the environment
In addition MFG Chemical also commits to:
- Abiding by the laws, regulations, codes and standards that apply to us
- Implementing a comprehensive EHS&S management system that includes the requirements of the OSHA process safety management standard
- Developing a chemical reactivity hazards program.
- Actively participating with our local emergency planning committee.
Quality Policy Statement
MFG Chemical is committed to being an established and recognized leader in our industry by providing quality products to our customers. In pursuit of this goal, we will continually strive to improve our products, processes and operating systems to enable us to meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction, while meeting the needs of our business and maintaining a safe and responsible work environment. Each member of the MFG Chemical organization will apply their talents, both individually and in teams, to support our quality effort.